The past 10 days have really flown by and I still have so much to do to get this blog and my blogging routine up to speed.
I thought I’d write a quick summary of what i’ve focused on this week and some of the challenges I’ve faced. I hope you find it a good read, but it’s really for me to reflect on the little wins.
I recommend that you write regular reviews of your activities as you start a new project. It will help you see the progress you’re making.
- Too Many Ideas Disrupting My Workflow
- MultiTasking has been a Productivity Killer
- The Fear of Writing Online is down to 3
- 100+ Blog Post Ideas and Growing
- Is My WordPress Site Secure?
- Staying Secure with HTTPS
- Going with Google for Tracking
- BackUp Solution Locked and Loaded
- Taking Rest Days and Not Crashing and Burning
- My Biggest Distractions
- So What’s Next